Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TS4 Custom Content: Mural Wallpapers - ©Airpano's pictures


Clickable pictures

The pictures belongs to ©Airpano


Thank you to the team of Airpano for having allowed me to use their pictures.
Names/Links visible in the game (wallpapers area).
Thanks for downloading. 

 All wallpapers can be used in 3 sizes (small, medium and tall wall).
I made 2 screenshots with 2 pictures (small wall).

I made 2 parts (this is the continuation of my other Airpano paintings made last week). I have some more coming in the near future, thanks for downloading and thanks to those who appreciate my cc's and leaves/left nice comments, it's really appreciated.

The pictures are in RAR.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ir066p59ohysu3/Keyla+Mural+Wallpapers+-+Airpano.rar

The painting on the right side, it's Neuschwanstein castle,
if you didn't see it yet, I posted last week, you will find the Neuschwanstein (large), here the link:

More paintings posted today:


No comments:

Post a Comment